MEDIHEAL - H.D.P Pore Stamping Black Mask EX(single)
H.D.P Pore Stamping Black Mask EX is a mask sheet with a pore-stamping effect that contains Fomes Officinalis (mushroom) extract, sodium PCA, and Centella Asiatica extract to provide instant excessive sebum control and pore-tightening effects, and adenosine and pomegranate extracts to keep the skin silky and supple. What is HDP Pore-Stamping? Horsetail mushroom extract and high definition pixel solution (adenosine, pomegranate) synergy to give silky skin texture and elasticity.
- The black (charcoal) mask sheet emits far-infrared radiation to help control sebum as well as moisturize and purify the skin, making it clearer and softer.
- Pore tightening and instant excessive sebum control. Pomegranate extract gives elastic skin lift for silky skin texture.
- It is a far-infrared black charcoal fabric. Anti-Bac system (paraben, phenoxyethanol)
How to Use
1. After cleansing, attach the mask to your face tightly.
2. About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask
3. Dab your face softly and lightly.
Special Note: Considering the skin's 4-week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks (one month concentrated skin management program).